We collect personal information from you to provide the Service and improve it. Your use of the Service constitutes your consent to collecting and using information.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
If you visit our website or fill any form, we may need to collect certain personally identifiable information from you that allows us to contact or identify you. The following types of personally identifiable information may be collected:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
When you use the website, we may automatically collect usage data.
We may collect usage data about Your Device, including its Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of Your visit, the amount of time you spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
The Service may collect certain information automatically from your mobile device when you access it from one, including the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your mobile browser, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access our Service through a mobile device or by using our Service from your browser, we may also collect information about You.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We use the information we collect from Cookies and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on Our Service. Our Service uses beacons, tags, and scripts to collect, track, and analyze information. We may use the following technologies:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your device. You may configure your browser to refuse all Cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. You may not be able to use certain parts of the Service if you refuse to accept cookies. If you have not disabled cookies in your browser settings, our Service may be able to use them.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon (a clear gif, a pixel tag, or a single-pixel gif) is used. You can use it to track how many people visit certain pages or open emails, along with other website statistics (like recording the popularity of certain sections or verifying server and system integrity).
There are two types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. When You go offline, persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device, whereas session cookies are deleted when your browser is closed.
Use of Your Personal Data
Our use of Personal Data may include the following:
- Providing and maintaining our Service: This includes monitoring its usage.
- Managing Your Account: You can manage your registration with the Service. Your Personal Data may give you access to different Service features as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: Our Service will assist you in developing, executing, and complying with the purchase contract for any goods, services, or items you have purchased.
- To contact You: Whenever it’s necessary or reasonable, we’ll contact you by email, phone, SMS, or other electronic means, like push notifications from a mobile app, which tell you about updates or informative communications about the products, services, or functionalities, such as security updates.
- Managing Your requests: Attending to and managing Your requests.
- For other purposes: We may also use your information to analyze data, identify trends in usage, and evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and other aspects of the Service.
Security of Your Personal Data
Please be aware that while we take steps to protect Your Personal Data, no electronic transmission or storage method is 100% secure. We strive to protect Your Personal Data in a commercially reasonable manner, but we cannot guarantee its complete safety.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to third-party websites that are not under our control of Us. Clicking on the link will direct you to the third-party’s website. It is strongly recommended that you review the privacy policies of any website before visiting it.
According to our policy, we are not responsible for any third-party sites’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy statement:
- Please visit our website: http://www.soulsthatwrite.com/contact to get in touch with us.